Pagine

giovedì 16 aprile 2015

The road to ECMC: 1 - checklist

So in the end I decided to register  to the ECMC that will take place in Milan from the 28th to the 31st of May.

I am not a courier and this has already raised some complaints. Nevertheless I think that what matter most is the spirit with which everybody takes part. If the idea is to support the couriers, to learn from them, to share the subculture that makes us all urban cyclists, then I think that taking part is not a problem. More on this will follow later on, there is about 5 weeks to the event, plenty of time to discuss these issues.
In the meanwhile I just want to write down a quick check list of what I need and what I already have.

Bike-wise:
- re-build wheels
- fix the fork and change the steering set
- buy and fit front brake
- general checkup and tuning

Registration-wise:
- registration done
- housing done
- flights need to be dealt with soon

I will try to keep a short but frequent update on the ECMC front, like a short diary of this campaign. Stay tuned

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento