Pagine

giovedì 27 ottobre 2011

Restyling


you ight remembre Butch, my firs fixie. Slowly, during last winter, it has sufferd some injuries and evolutions, until it was finally put on the balcony, also because of the new frame I won inParma.
Anyways, since I had a lot of spare pieces, and a sister willing to ride it, I was asked to put Butch back on the road. This is the resoult:

frame: unknown french steel polished
ant rim: unknown
ant hub: unknown
ant tire: michelin dynamic 700x23
post rim: ambrosio evolution
post hub: novatec flip flop
post tire: aero jet 700x23
fixed cog: miche 17T
freeweel: unknown 19 T
cranks: miche elite
chain ring: miche 47T
chain: unknown
pedals: animal
straps: unknown taiwan
headset: unknown
bottom bracket: unknown
seat post: unknown
seat: fake san marco concor
pipa: pivo (???)
riser: brn
knobs: animal
brake lever: unknown
brake: baccen (???)

When Martina's, owner of the bike, cruciate ligament will be fixed she will tell us how is the bike. I rode it twice and I had fun, the only problem was that I am not use to use a riser and thin tires. But I like the bike and, above all, the fact that it is mostly done with spare pieces that otherwise would be in a dusty corner.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento