Pagine

domenica 17 dicembre 2017

Someone to lava - Atlantic crossing 17.5

After having a full day of provisioning and boat chores yesterday, we took today as a way to say farewell to La Palma.
Waking up early to catch the first bus towards El Paso, we hiked 'la ruta de los volcanes', a 24 km long route over the southern ridge of the island (La Palma).
Main themes of the day where: shrooms gathering (Gaspar), pictures (Matteo), withRocio keeping a caring eye on us.
Apart from bring immersed in the clouds for most of the day (with even some rain towards the end), we enjoyed the trek over the lava, around old craters and through silent forests.
Our shoes are now in a bucket full of soapy water, to clean up the dust ( and the smell) and we are all in our bunks.

I have a dream I hope will come true
That you're here with me and I'm here with you
I wish that the earth, sea, the sky up above-a
Will send me someone to lava

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento